At Babbidge, we believe that we have a responsibility to our clients, not only to provide a project of the highest quality, but also to provide it in a smooth and professional manner. As professionals, we must accept responsibility for the process as well as for the product. This means that we must, among other things, accept responsibility for the following:
- Understanding our clients’ needs and developing a construction program to achieve them
- Planning and coordinating the work
- Providing timely and professional submittals
- Maintaining a clean and safe job site
- Protecting the interests of our clients
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Establishing and maintaining open lines of communication
- Providing the best field supervision
- Securing the best qualified subcontractors and suppliers
- Performing our work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Meeting the highest standards of quality construction
- Being sensitive and responsive to our clients’ needs
We are committed to providing the highest level of construction services from project conception to project completion.
We believe that “Everything Speaks.” That is, everything that we do, and how we do it, speaks to who we are and what we value. Just as importantly, our work and the way that we execute it is ultimately a reflection on our clients; and we will do everything that we can to protect and represent the best interests of our clients.